Morakniv knife sheaths
Boreal combination Molle sheath for Mora Bushcraft knife.
Designed to compliment a range of Morakniv Bushcraft knives including the Bushcraft Black, Tactical, Survival, Desert and Forest
- Firesteel holder which fits standard 10mm firesteels or smaller and includes theelastic tab to attach to your own firesteel
- Integrated pouch for Fallkniven DC3 sharpening stone
- Handle retaining strap featuring an elasticated mechanism which ensures the strap is pulled cleanly away from the knife to avoid accidental damage to the leather when withdrawing the blade
- Designed to accommodate belts up to 50mm (2 inch) and to integrate with the military Molle system so can be secured to a variety of belts / rucksacks / webbing etc.
- Available in left or right handed carry and in a range of colours. (Dark brown option shown)
Trapper sheath for Morakniv knife
The Trapper is a simple horizontal carry, friction fit sheath available either with or without a firesteel holder.
It is designed to be ambidextrous so the same sheath can be carried right or left handed in either back carry or cross draw position.
The angled belt loop holds the knife slightly point down for added security.
Suitable for a range of Morakniv knives including the Garberg, Companion, Companion Heavy Duty MG, Clipper, Bushcraft and 511 pattern.
With Firesteel loop
No Firesteel loop
Leather pouch sheath for Morakniv knife
Latest robust version of the original Woodlander pouch sheath.
Double-stitched and with a thick welt, this has been redesigned with a bowed belt loop to allow the sheath to be tilted forward when sitting. Suitable for a range of Morakniv knives including Bushcraft Black, Tactical, Survival, Desert, Forest together with the Garberg, Companion, Companion Heavy Duty MG, Clipper and 511 pattern.
Available with or without a firesteel loop and in right or left hand versions.
Robust Mora sheath
Weight: 93g Dimensions: 230 x 60 x 40 mm
With Firesteel loop
Weight: 98g Dimensions: 230 x 85 x 40 mm