Morakniv knife sheaths
Boreal combination Molle sheath for Mora Bushcraft knife.
Designed to compliment a range of Morakniv Bushcraft knives including the Bushcraft Black, Tactical, Survival, Desert and Forest
- Firesteel holder which fits standard 10mm firesteels or smaller and includes theelastic tab to attach to your own firesteel
- Integrated pouch for Fallkniven DC3 sharpening stone
- Handle retaining strap featuring an elasticated mechanism which ensures the strap is pulled cleanly away from the knife to avoid accidental damage to the leather when withdrawing the blade
- Designed to accommodate belts up to 50mm (2 inch) and to integrate with the military Molle system so can be secured to a variety of belts / rucksacks / webbing etc.
- Available in left or right handed carry and in a range of colours. (Dark brown option shown)
Leather pouch sheath for Morakniv knife
Latest robust version of the original Woodlander pouch sheath.
Double-stitched and with a thick welt, this has been redesigned with a bowed belt loop to allow the sheath to be tilted forward when sitting. Suitable for a range of Morakniv knives including Bushcraft Black, Tactical, Survival, Desert, Forest together with the Garberg, Companion, Companion Heavy Duty MG, Clipper and 511 pattern.
Available with or without a firesteel loop and in right or left hand versions.
Robust Mora sheath
Weight: 93g Dimensions: 230 x 60 x 40 mm
With Firesteel loop
Weight: 98g Dimensions: 230 x 85 x 40 mm